Drinking Water Is Critical For A Strong Immune System, Losing Weight, and Many Health Benefits. Water Is Essential For All Living Things and The Most Important Nutrient In Your Diet.
The health benefit of drinking water should be obvious to even the most casual observer. You can actually survive without food for months, but without water you would die after a few days, so needless to say, water is absolutely essential to life and the most important nutrient for your health.
Good water is essential for digestion, nutrient absorption, transporting oxygen and nutrients to your cells, aids your circulation, regulates body's temperature, lubricates and cushions your joints, keeps your skin healthy, detoxifies the liver and kidneys, and helps remove toxins from your body.
How is Drinking Water and the Immune system Related?
Since a healthy immune system allows your body to fight off diseases, you need plenty of fresh, pure water to function properly.
Water is everywhere in your body, sort of like a river flowing through your arteries, veins, and capillaries carrying vital, life sustaining nutrients to your cells and transporting waste out of the body. Water basically fills every space in your body and helps build a healthy immune system.
In the book Your Bodies Many Cries For Water, Dr F Batmanghelidj postulates that almost all diseases are caused by the simple fact that we don't drink enough water. Dr Theodore Baroody, author of "Alkalize or Die" takes the hydration argument a step further and says that we are dehydrated because we are acidic, and we are acidic because of the food we eat and the liquids we drink. He believes, like Dr Batmanghelidj, that we could protect ourselves from almost all major diseases by adequate intake or not just water but alkaline water.
Learn More About the Many Health Benefit of Water.
Other Reasons Why You Need to Drink Water
* It is estimated that at least 75% of Americans are dehydrated to such a degree that it affects their health in a negative way. In many this need from more water is misunderstood as hunger pains.
* In a University of Washington study, drinking one glass of water when feeling hungry stopped the hunger pangs in 98% of the dieters surveyed.
* The main cause of daytime fatigue is simply a lack of water.
* Research shows that about 8-10 glasses of water a day may significantly ease back pain and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
* If the average person drank at least 5 glasses of water a day (plain water not mixed) the risk of getting many degenerative diseases is decreased dramatically.
* Only a 2% drop in the amount of water in your water can bring on mental confusion such as short-term memory loss, being unable to focus and forgetting how to do simple math calculations.
* Great for losing weight!
To Learn About Drinking Water and Weight Loss
What is the Best Water For Drinking?
Alkaline water naturally can be found in high altitude glacial runoff streams, mountain wells and springs, and some deep wells. This may be a problem since most do not live near these areas.The good news is that you can create alkaline ionized water from your own kitchen using a water ionizer.
To see why alkaline water is preferred over distilled, reverse osmosis, filtered or bottled water and learn the comparison between different drinking water treatment methods, Click Here. The health benefit of drinking water can’t be overstated. Water is essential for all living things and keeps our immune system operating optimally, improving the way we feel, look and live.
Learn about the Many Benefits of Alkaline Water